“It’s like buying a new Aston Martin, then forgetting to service the car”.
At Alphageek, we build all our clients' websites completely bespoke based on several factors that include our client’s industry, current trends, preferences, and of course, their particular use case and needs.
This bespoke and from-scratch approach covers both the UX/UI design side and the functionality side of their websites. As a result, our clients can say that they have a truly unique and high-value product.
Websites will naturally encounter issues over time through daily use, so if you don’t look after them, then it doesn’t matter how good the site is, it’ll eventually fall out of date.
Or even worse, fall the Search Engine Ranking Page (SERP) because of poor user experience SEO!
If your website is a crucial part of your business, either through sales or as your digital presence, then it is an absolute must to keep its software up to date, keep it protected from attacks and malware, and keep emergency support on-hand should anything go wrong.
As professional WordPress developers, we know the importance of running software updates and security updates, including plugins, web hosting, SSL certificates, and other ky updates.
Imagine your clothing stores payment gateway or server crashes on Black Friday
Therefore, at Alphageek we advise our clients that it’s essential for them to protect their investments and choose the web maintenance plan that is right for them.
Did you know (according to Forbes, 2022):
· Over 18 million websites are infected with malware at a given time each week.
· 34% of businesses hit with malware took a week or more to regain access to their data.
· 90% of financial institutions reported being targeted by malware in 2018.
· It takes 196 days on average to identify a data breach.
· Malware has been steadily on the rise!
Okay, so what are website maintenance services? And how much does website maintenance cost in the UK?
In short, website maintenance is a process of monitoring a website’s performance and health signals.
Keeping a website and its subsequent software up-to-date is crucial to ensuring that the website is working at full capacity, engaging, retaining, and converting site visitors.
There are several tasks required to properly check and maintain a website, including:
· Updating security software and plugins.
· Emergency repairs and support.
· Adding fresh content.
· Monitoring and increasing new and returning traffic.
· Regular functionality checks.
· Fine-tuning to ensure the satisfaction of your site users is being met.
Alphageek offers several different website maintenance packages to protect all of our clients based on their particular needs.
Our enterprise packages for example offer a much more holistic and comprehensive level of maintenance including features such as:
· Priority ticket response times.
· Spam protection.
· Quarterly or monthly audit reports.
· Automated code and front-end testing.
· Automated SSL & uptime monitoring.
· Speed optimisation.
· Burst capacity.
Every plan is made to suit different web needs and requirements making pricing vary widely.
Our web maintenance packages suit all budgets. The Alphageek professional web team is renowned for delivering web maintenance with the ambition to occupy a huge agency on the budget of a small one.
For further information on our maintenance plans, or to arrange a discussion to diagnose your particular needs, contact one of our Alphageeks today.