Alphageek is one of the UK’s leading paid advertising agencies, working with clients across the globe. Clients and their projects vary in each industry, with a variety of challenges and opportunities to get imaginative with campaigns. Our culture encourages individuals to have the freedom to use their initiative and get creative with ideas throughout projects.
If you’re looking to join a close-knit, fun and rapidly growing team of enthusiastic professionals then Alphageek is the place for you.If you want to work closely with and managing projects for some of the UK’s most exciting brands, then here’s your chance! We’re looking for people of all levels of experience with a natural passion for organisation, an eye for detail and an eagerness to improve the efficiency within the business.
The Facebook Paid Marketing Specialist will be required to drive campaigns from initial concept to delivery. A successful applicant will be capable of working with a range of clients in differing industries, and of providing fresh ideas regularly as to how they can improve their Paid Social performance.Applicants must be skilled at utilising Facebook Ads Manager and BusinessManager, along with other Paid Social software such as Funnel as well as being capable of arranging campaigns, planning, tracking, and measuring the end results. Some experience of content marketing is desired.
- Manage and execute multiple ad campaigns including but not limited to audience research, account setup, campaign configuration and implementation.
- Experience with Facebook and Instagram services, including Ad Manager, Business Manager, Audience Insights, Facebook Analytics, and Facebook Pixels.
- The ability to deploy an effective lead nurturing campaign strategy.
- Perform post-campaign analysis to determine performance and ROI.
- Provide regular reporting on client ad performance to the project management team and to senior management.
- Develop and continuously optimise ad creative, ad copy and landing pages.
- Work with all aspects of Social Media advertising including but not limited to automation, ad scheduling, conversion tracking, offers, video ads, e-commerce, and bidding optimisation.
- 2 years’ experience working in-house or agency with a proven track record of delivering conversions through FB and Instagram campaigns that achieve actual real results.
- An ability to write engaging copy, that appeals to customers in different ad sets.
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and best practices.
- Experience of managing social ad campaigns and experience of delivering insight from analytics tools.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A strong attention to detail and ability to edit written work.
- Impeccable organisational skills with the ability to plan future campaigns.
- Deep expertise of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong knowledge of social platform algorithms and campaign strategies.
- A passion for knowledge with a strong desire to learn and deploy new skills.
- Strong team player who can use their initiative and self-manage.
- Having a passion for and knowledge of all things digital.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
- 2-3 years’ previous experience in marketing, advertising, or managing Social Media Ads accounts including Facebook and Instagram.
- Must have experience working with FacebookBusiness/Ads Manager.
- Consistently exceeding your goals.
- Expertise communicating via phone, email, webinar, and face-to-face.
- Hustle and determination.
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly in a never-changing industry.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Marketing,Business, or Communication).
- Positive, confident, energetic “can-do” attitude
- Google Analytics experience preferred
- Google Ads experience preferred
- LinkedIn ads experience preferred
- Facebook Business Manager: 2-3 Years.
- Must have experience managing ad spend
To apply please send your CV, link to your online portfolio or a video application for why you'd like to apply for the role to email@example.com